Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sleek Make up Review- Sleek Ultra Mattes VI Brights Palette, Lip 4 Palette in Showgril, Blush By 3 Palette in Pumpkin.

Hi guys!
In this post I want to do a quick review of some of my most recent Sleek Make Up products.
I have been always dying to try Sleek Make Up since I've first seen them in some of the British Beauty Blogger's YT channels. I was always going to order them online but was never sure how the online swatches would compare to the products being seen in real life so I never ended up getting them, until... 
SLEEK MAKE UP has made their appearance in my local Boots and I've first seen them last December. 
The first products I picked up were the Sleek Contour Ki,t which I literally SWEAR by and use as a part of my daily make up routine and the second product I picked up was an Eyebrow kit, which was also great. 
I was super impressed with the quality of the products so I decided to pick up more !

The products I picked up ( I'm sure you can already tell as I mentioned them in the title of this post ) were the Ultra Mattes VI Brights Palette, Blush by 3 palette in Pumpkin and Lip 4 Palette in Showgirl.
Every single one of these products was amazing quality so I'm gonna go straight ahead and give you more detail about each one of them.

First product that I'm gonna talk about is this Blush by 3 palette, this deserves to be mentioned first as it is a product that I constantly reach for !

Usually Sleek products are super pigmented and a little goes a lond way and the same goes for this baby !
This palette contains three colours and those are bright red (Lantern) , pink(Squash) and orange(P Pie).
These were € 12.99 for 3 quality blush colours in one palette. They come with a build-in mirror which makes the product great on-the-go !
Also the fact that you get three different shades means you can bring it along when you're travelling as you get 3 different colours in one handy compact ! 

I'm loving the orange one in a combo with a bright orange lip ( Sleek Make up Pumpkin Liner pencil & Morange lipstick from MAC) 



The second product is the Lip 4 Palette in Showgirl.
Again, love this for the geat pigmentation. 
In this palette You're getting 4 shades of pink cream lipsticks in glossy, satin and matte finishes. 
The colours you get are baby pink, neon pink and a berry pink. 


The swatches on my lips go as they are put in the palette. 
The only downside was that one of the shades (the palest pink) was a bit more soft in texture than the other ones, as you can see in the picture (bottom left) it is quite destroyed as I didn't expect it to be that soft! Haha but other than that the colour pay off is amazing. Shades are lovely, pink shades to suit everyone  
The neon pink shade is a nice dupe for Mac's Candy Yum Yum (Another cheap dupe for my fave mac lipstick  ) and the pale pink would be a great dupe for St Germain from Mac also. 
Four super pigmented and long lasting lipsticks in one compact for €10.99. 


 And the last product I want to talk about is this Ultra Matter VI Brights Palette !


I picked up this particular palette as I wanted to get an eyeshadow palette that was completely different from the ones I already own ( I still am planning to get the neutral palettes too though ! :) ) .
I just thought that this palette would be an unique addition to my make up collection.
 The pictures give u swatches on my arm with flash and without the flash ( without a primer, just over a super thin layer of foundation). 
All of the shadows have matte finish and are highly pigmented. 
You only need a little bit and the colour pay off is amazing ! 
This is the third eyeshadow palette from sleek I've tried ( I've also tried the neutral palette and the romantic palette at my friend's ) and the quality is as always, amazing. 
Cost of the palette is €9.99 for 12 great quality eyeshadows ! Definitely worth picking up if you're looking for a lovely eyeshadow palette on a budget ! 
There are also neutral coloured palettes available if bright colours are not your cup of tea ! 



I hope you found this review helpful ! I know it is not super detailed, but I just wanted to share a quick and brief opinion on those products.  

Have you tried any Sleek Make Up products? If yes, let me know which ones are your favourites ! 
A. x

No comments:

Post a Comment