Skimlinks Test

Thursday 20 March 2014

Nars cosmetics / Beauty wishlist #1 + review

Hi guys !

I have been a massive fan of the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (Mine is in colour Ceylan) for ages now. I have gone through a few bottles of it already and I am not going to give up this foundation.... Ever !

It is a foundation that gives your skin a glowing, natural radiant finish and it has a sheer, buildable coverage ( to me it is a medium to full coverage to be honest ) and it has a super light formula that does not feel sticky or heavy on your skin making it really comfortable to wear !
 I love this foundation for its finish, formula for how flawless it makes my skin look everytime I use it. 

I have gotten multiple compliments whenever I had this foundation on ! I have even written a review about this foundation in the past, which you can read here . 

Since I've fallen in love with this products I have been dying to try out a few more of Nars products lately and wanted to share it with you. 





I am a big fan of highlighters. I just think they add a beautiful healthy glow and this particular highlighter I've heard sooo much good about. It looks really plain and kind of funny in the compact as it looks quite white. When you apply it to your skin though, it adds a light golden sheen. 


This little guy I've been dying to try out since I first tried my Sheer Glow Foundation, but unfortunately the "Vanilla" shade has been SOLD OUT like everywhere in the past year or so !
It is supposed to be a perfect match to go with the Sheer Glow foundation. It is said to have "medium to high coverage, lightweight formula, to be long wearing and crease-proof" which sounds like a winner to me ! 
I have also been looking for an alternative to my Mac Prolongwear Concealer as I get quite bored of using the same products all the time haha !


Another highlighting product on my wishlist, this one has a creamy formula !
I want to try the Copacabana shade as it looks the most neautral to me, from swatches it doesn't look pink or yellow toned. It is kind of in between. I this the stick highlighters are just so easy to use, you just apply a little bit of it straight from the bullet and blend it out with your fingers. These multiple's are also great as they are suitable to be used all over your body, not just your face ! So great multi-use product !


This bad guy just gets so much love all over the internet !
It is described as "Super black goat hair in a small, flat and angular design ideal for blending and contouring." - Since I'm quite mad about contouring my face I am DYING to try this brush out (I'm also a make up brush hoarder so any brush that can be added into my collection sounds good haha )


I love trying out different bronzers for contouring and adding warmth to the face. I think a good bronzer is a basic and a must have product to have in any make up kit, may it be personal make up bag or a professional kit ! This one also gets great reviews online and I have been wishing to try this for ages! 


Let me know what are your favourite products or what you would like to try out from NARS ?!

A. x

No comments:

Post a Comment