Skimlinks Test

Sunday 23 March 2014

New in - Heroine & Sketch #MAC

Heeey !
The other day I went to do a little shopping and I dropped into MAC and picked up two items.
I got a lipstick & an eyeshadow pan for my '15 pro palette'. 
I don't know, if many of you guys have heard about the "back to mac" program ?
Well, if you haven't then... 
Basically, MAC has a program where you can bring back any 6 empty packaging items (obv. after MAC products) , glass or plastic. May it be packaging after foundation, empty eyeshadow pot or lipstick bullet
(They even accept the empty packaging after brush cleansers and make up wipes !) and you exchange those for a lipstick or an eyeshadow. 
It was my second time doing the "back to mac" and again, I've got a lipstick -"Heroine" ( before I've got "Creme d'nude").

Heroine is a beautiful bright purple with a matte finish.
I've been obsessed with purple lip colours lately and Heroine was on my wishlist for a long, long time so I was delighted to finally get my hands on it !


A swatch on my hand (no flash, just daylight)


Picture of "Heroine" with and without a flash.

And me, wearing "Heroine" today.


The other product I got was an eyeshadow pan for my neutral '15 pro palette'.
The last gap in my palette was finally filled in with "Sketch" !

"Sketch" is described as a burgundy with red shimmer.
To me it is just a very warm, red toned, dark brown. It does have shimmer but it is very unnoticable, it is a very neutral brown shade and it is a lovely crease shade or it would make a lovely colour for a brown smokey eye.
I am actually wearing Sketch in my crease in the photo above.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my little purchase from MAC ( I never leave that place unhappy haha ! ) and I will probably be wearing those two products lots in the next while ! 
I fell like "Heroine" & I are going to become best friends ;) haha

Have you got Heroine or Sketch in your collection?
A. x


No comments:

Post a Comment