Skimlinks Test

Saturday 29 March 2014

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer: Review & Swatches

Hi guys !

In this post I wanted to give you a brief review of these MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Laquers.
I've purchased those few weeks ago and have been loving them, but never got around to do a blog post about them.

MUA  Luxe Velvet Lip Laquers are long lasting, waterproof lip colours. They glide on your lips very easily and dry in seconds giving your lips a beautiful matte, velvety finish.

They come in a lip gloss, clear frosted glass packaging ( which is nice as you get to see the actual product ) and a black lid with "MUA Luxe" writing embossed in golden font. 

There is 5 different, richly pigmented, vampy shades: Kooky, Atomic, Reckless, Criminal and Funk.
Each Velvet Lip Laquer costs €3.66 o£3.00. Super cheap, right ?! 
& They make a great alternative to the Lime Crime Velvetines (which are around €13 dearer) !

I wanted to order the whole set of 5 colours but the purple shade "Kooky" was unavailable at the time of my order ! :(

The first shade is "Criminal". It is a bright pink/fushia shade.


Next colour I got is "Funk", which is another pink shade. 
Funk is a deeper, berry shade.


Next on is "Atomic", which is definitely my favourite one of the lot I got !
Atomic is a super bright orangey-red shade, a lot like Lady Danger from Mac.

And the last shade I got is "Reckless".
Reckless is a very deep, vampy red. 

I wish I could have gotten the 5th shade 
"Kooky" which is a gorgeous, vampy, purple shade as all of the colours I got are fab !

And guys, a little tip... Apply the laquers on quickly as this stuff dries in seconds ! :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment