Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Daily Make Up Looks / Many #FOTD / #1

Hi guys,

I decided to create a series called 'daily make up looks' where I will be posting the make up looks that I've been wearing lately, I will be doing these posts every few weeks, let me know what you think about it ?! 

If you want to be up to date with my daily make up looks though, check out my Beauty Facebook page where I am updating those daily ! Make sure to like: My beauty page <3

#1 Simple Neutral Eyes & Red Lips

This is one of my go-to looks that I end up doing when I'm in a rush, super simple two colour eye with winged liner and bright lip ! This eye look works with any lip colour, easy & quick look that leaves you looking fresh & polished <3 
Shadows & liner(77) are Inglot Make Up Ireland. Lipstick is RiriWoo (limited edition) from MAC Cosmetics





 #2 - Purple lips 

This look is again, a neutral eye ( very similar to the one above ) but this time I have paired it up with a purple lip !
The lipstick I am wearing is one of my faves recently, it's Heroine by MAC.
Definitely one of the colours I am going to wear a lot this summer !


#3 - Duo Chrome Smokey Eyes & Nude lip

This look was one of my recent faves too. It's gotted plenty of compliments and I ended up wearing this look 2-3 times in a row !
It was based around this duo chrome eyeshadow I have purchased from Catrice- "c'mon chameleon"
The eyeshadow is a brown/green colour and is super easy to use and you can get multiple different looks, just by using different techniques, such as dipping the brush in a setting spray ( such as MAC Fix+)  or simply some eyedrops and then dip the brush in the eyeshadow. Depending on the method you apply the shadow (dry/wet) you get completely different finish.
Though the make up looks like a lot of work, I have literally used one shadow to achieve this super smokey, sexy look ! 
I finished it off with a winged liner and some half lashes ( my faves are Ardell Accent Lashes #318 ) and a nude/brown lip- I used Rimmel London lip liner in Tiramisu.


Catrice eyeshadow "c'mon Chameleon" - image sourse: google


#4 - Golden Eyes & Orangey-Red Lips

This look was done by using my Urban Decay Naked Palette-the original one.
The Shadows I used were: Half baked (all over the lid) and Naked and Buck to smoke it up and add more definition. I also added a winged liner and some false lashes ( Ardell #Wispies ). On my lips I used: Lady Danger by Mac.


#5 - Summer Pinks 

This look I've done using my  28 Neutral Palette by Crown Brush.
I really loved the pink shades in it and I decided to create this soft pink spring look.
All of the eyeshadows I used are from this palette, the liner I used is by Inglot #77, on my cheeks I am wearing Royal Sunset ( Limited edition )  blusher by MAC and on my lips I am wearing "Angel" lipstick by MAC.

I've got a 10% off discount code for my readers on all Crownbrush orders, enter: FINGC2014 at checkout. Code expires at the end of April 2014 !





#6 - Expensive Pink

This was definitely my favourite look recently !
For this look I have used MAC's Expensive pink  eyeshadow (check out my review and a previous look I've posted using this shadow: here ) & other shades from Inglot. I have also added a very thin winged liner: Inglot #77 & Ardell #Wispies lashes.
I wanted to keep all the attention on the eyes so I finished the look off with a nude lip: Kate Moss for Rimmel #26.
This one was definitely a more dramatic look but I loved it ! & I think it's a perfect look for the summer !






#7 - Brown Smokey eye

As you can tell I've been mad about the Smokey eye lately !
This one was another super easy and simple.
For this look I've used MAC eyeshadows: Sketch ( All over the lid ) & Kid ( to blend out the edges).
Eyeliner is by Inglot #77 & Lashes are Ardell Accent Lashes #318.
On my lips I added a dusky pink lipstick "Angel" by MAC.




That is it for this #dailymakeuplooks post !
Hope you guys enjoyed it,
if you wanna keep up with my make up looks more regularly,
like my Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/Makeupbyadrianna129
and my Instagram: @adriannadry

A. x

No comments:

Post a Comment