Skimlinks Test

Thursday 27 June 2013

Intro.

Hi guys,
So I decided to create a blog to share my opinions on beauty and health products. 
I have started my journey with make up when I was about 11 and a friend of mine taught me how to put a mascara on before a school disco. I'm glad I can not remember how the mascara end up looking on me as it was probably a disaster ! Then I only wore a bit of mascara and a lipgloss till I was about 17. I then really got into make up. I have even done a few video's on youtube and these were usually make up contest entries. I have started my own beauty hauls and reviews (about 5-6 videos in total!) also but decided to stop when I was in my Leaving Cert year as the video making was just too time-consuming!
My passion for make up and beauty products has grown over the past few years and I have started reaching for the high-end products. 

My decision for starting this blog was that I really want to share my opinions on beauty products and also products that are available in Ireland as I find that there is not many "Beauty Gurus" from Ireland. The only guys I can think of are LittleKiva, LetzMakeup from youtube and Leanne from THUNDER+THREADS. 

I have also been passionate about health & fitness, so I'll be happy to share my knowledge about healthy eating, supplements and exercise.

I will be posting reviews, hauls, make up looks and maybe some time soon I will also start making youtube videos again! 

Talk soon, A. x






No comments:

Post a Comment